This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: Tests for bound properties in java.awt.Component
- From: Michael Koch <konqueror at gmx dot de>
- To: Roman Kennke <roman at ontographics dot com>
- Cc: mauve-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 23:03:37 +0100
- Subject: Re: Tests for bound properties in java.awt.Component
- References: <email@example.com>
On Thu, Feb 24, 2005 at 10:26:38PM +0100, Roman Kennke wrote:
> I have made a testcase to check if the properties of java.awt.Component
> do fire PropertyChangeEvents correctly. Since it is documented poorly or
> plain wrong which properties are bound and which not I have taken the
> JDK as reference. I started with all the properties that are present in
> Java 1.2, I'll add the rest later (in seperate test cases). I attach the
> testcase, please review and approve for commit.
Looks okay. Mauve has not review/approve rules. As long as you break
nothing you may commit nearly everything. Just commit your testcases and
all will be happy.