This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: Improved java.lang.Class.init test
- From: Michael Koch <konqueror at gmx dot de>
- To: mauve-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Cc: Archie Cobbs <archie at dellroad dot org>
- Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 21:58:25 +0100
- Subject: Re: Improved java.lang.Class.init test
- References: <41CB1F55.email@example.com>
Am Donnerstag, 23. Dezember 2004 20:41 schrieb Archie Cobbs:
> Here's an improved version of this test that tightens things up
> a bit and adds a few more cases.
> I'd also like to request CVS access. I'm hoping to resolve some
> of the Classpath breakage slowly over time.
> 2004-12-23 Archie Cobbs <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * gnu/testlet/java/lang/Class/init.java: made existing tests
> more strict and added a few more test cases
please consider sending unified diffs instead of whole classes. This
makes review much more easy.