This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: Test for Timer.schedule
- From: Michael Koch <konqueror at gmx dot de>
- To: mauve-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Cc: Casey Marshall <csm at gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 10:15:02 +0100
- Subject: Re: Test for Timer.schedule
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Am Freitag, 19. November 2004 08:08 schrieb Casey Marshall:
> >>>>> "Casey" == Casey Marshall <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Casey> Hi, Attached is a patch that tests if a java.util.Timer can
> Casey> schedule new tasks if one of the TimerTasks it runs throws
> an Casey> unchecked exception. Per the spec, calling
> Timer.schedule is Casey> not possible after a task has thrown such
> an exception.
> Casey> Classpath does not currently implement this behavior.
> Wrong attachment previously, sorry.
Commited for you as talked about on IRC.