This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: java.awt.Event/AWTEvent constants
- From: Michael Koch <konqueror at gmx dot de>
- To: mauve-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Cc: David Gilbert <david dot gilbert at object-refinery dot com>
- Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 13:34:08 +0200
- Subject: Re: java.awt.Event/AWTEvent constants
- References: <email@example.com>
Am Donnerstag, 28. Oktober 2004 13:24 schrieb David Gilbert:
> I've checked in some tests I wrote a while back for the constants
> in java.awt.Event and java.awt.AWTEvent:
> 2004-10-28 David Gilbert <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * gnu/testlet/java/awt/AWTEvent/constants.java: New test.
> * gnu/testlet/java/awt/Event/constants.java: Likewise.
> All checks pass. The diff is attached.
I wonder if we really need testcases for constants ? If they are wrong
japicompat already tells us when they are of a primitive type.