This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: [patch] mauve testsuite sql Timestamp
- From: Andreas Tobler <toa at pop dot agri dot ch>
- To: Mark Wielaard <mark at klomp dot org>
- Cc: mauve-patches at sources dot redhat dot com, java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 22:17:57 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch] mauve testsuite sql Timestamp
- References: <41684AB9.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <41695B3D.firstname.lastname@example.org> <416961E0.email@example.com> <1097433417.1105.6.camel@localhost>
Mark Wielaard wrote:
On Sun, 2004-10-10 at 18:22, Andreas Tobler wrote:
I do this just before I create a new timestamp:
// Set a common timezone to get the same result everywhere.
SimpleTimeZone stz = new SimpleTimeZone(0 * 3600, "GMT");
with the attached patch it seems to werk and hopefully also for all
people not sitting in my timezone :)
Thanks. Looks good and works for me.
2004-10-10 Andreas Tobler <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* gnu/testlet/java/sql/Timestamp/TimestampTest.java: Set default
TimeZone before the tests.
BTW. There is a email@example.com mailinglist (CCed).
Thanks for doing this.
I will keep in mind that there is a ml for that.
Also, I'll a CL next time.