This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: java.awt.Event constants
- From: Thomas Fitzsimmons <fitzsim at redhat dot com>
- To: David Gilbert <david dot gilbert at object-refinery dot com>
- Cc: mauve-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2004 10:51:39 -0400
- Subject: Re: java.awt.Event constants
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, 2004-10-01 at 09:59, David Gilbert wrote:
> The attached test verifies the constant values in the java.awt.Event
> class (these values are listed in the 1.4 API spec, but not the earlier
> versions as far as I can tell - so I put a JDK1.4 tag on the test). Are
> tests like this worthwhile? I have a few similar tests lying around
> from when I first started messing around with Classpath and Mauve, but
> haven't submitted them because they seem a little trivial. Any
> thoughts? Should I send in the others?
Yes, please. I would never turn down a test case :)
As for writing new constant-checking tests, it's probably not worth it
since japi checks these values.
> Dave Gilbert