This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: Dealing with "mx10.omg.org"
- From: Stephen Crawley <crawley at dstc dot edu dot au>
- To: Mark Wielaard <mark at klomp dot org>
- Cc: Stephen Crawley <crawley at dstc dot edu dot au>, mauve-patches at sources dot redhat dot com, crawley at piglet dot dstc dot edu dot au
- Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 00:14:26 +1000
- Subject: Re: Dealing with "mx10.omg.org"
Thanks for your response.
> We should probably also have something like it for "httphost" since a
> couple of tests use some random (sources.redhat.com) to test against.
> This is a but more tricky since sources.redhat.com actually contains
> some files (such as the jars used by the URLClassLoader tests) that
> need to be replicated on that "httphost".
I'll check in what I've done, then take a look at the HTTP case.
That might be a bit easier than you suggest. For example, while I
don't have direct access to "sources.redhat.com" port 80, I should
be able to use DSTC's HTTP proxy server to access it.