This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: Project status
- From: Jiri Vanek <jvanek at redhat dot com>
- To: Deepak Bhole <dbhole at redhat dot com>, Anthony Green <green at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Tiago Daitx <tiago dot daitx at canonical dot com>, mauve-discuss at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2017 09:11:01 +0100
- Subject: Re: Project status
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAC-Dh98=cUj0h2QikLSDVe6adVTpg6wcoN7VbUS10vvFps8q+Q@mail.gmail.com> <email@example.com> <20170227195154.GH12829@redhat.com> <20170227195221.GI12829@redhat.com>
On 02/27/2017 08:52 PM, Deepak Bhole wrote:
* Deepak Bhole <firstname.lastname@example.org> [2017-02-27 14:51]:
* Anthony Green <email@example.com> [2017-02-27 14:49]:
I don't believe this project is actively maintained or supported, but
I'm adding somebody on copy who may know otherwise.
Hi Tiago, I don't think we actively update/run Mauve any more either. I
am adding our QE lead to CC who in the past may have kept it running.
Jiri, do we still run Mauve?
No, mauve is no longer run no maintained. It lot track with jdks on 1.6.0. Now we are looking to 9.
Adding Jiri for real this time :/