This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: RFC: Fix for Mauve test gnu/testlet/java/awt/Canvas/PaintTest.java
- From: Pavel Tisnovsky <ptisnovs at redhat dot com>
- To: Mark Wielaard <mark at klomp dot org>
- Cc: mauve-discuss at sourceware dot org, Omair Majid <omajid at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 11:42:17 +0200
- Subject: Re: RFC: Fix for Mauve test gnu/testlet/java/awt/Canvas/PaintTest.java
- References: <4E809AF8.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Mark Wielaard wrote:
> Hi Pavel,
> On Mon, 2011-09-26 at 17:32 +0200, Pavel Tisnovsky wrote:
>> I've made a simple patch for the Mauve test gnu/testlet/java/awt/Canvas/PaintTest.java
>> This patch adds a small delay before computation of canvas size and its
>> absolute position on the screen is done. There's also added a test for
>> a color of a pixel located inside the canvas.
> Yes, looks fine to me. You probably always need a Robot.waitForIdle()
> after a pack()/show().
thank you for your review. I've found, that similar issue
should be fixed in some other tests. Fixes for such tests were pushed today:
2011-09-29 Pavel Tisnovsky <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Fixed these tests: added calling of robot.waitForIdle() method before
all checks, added more accurate checking of pixel colors in some cases,
comments for a new code.