This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: RFC: Fix for Mauve test gnu/testlet/java/awt/Canvas/PaintTest.java
- From: Mark Wielaard <mark at klomp dot org>
- To: Pavel Tisnovsky <ptisnovs at redhat dot com>
- Cc: mauve-discuss at sourceware dot org, Omair Majid <omajid at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 10:46:26 +0200
- Subject: Re: RFC: Fix for Mauve test gnu/testlet/java/awt/Canvas/PaintTest.java
- References: <4E809AF8.email@example.com>
On Mon, 2011-09-26 at 17:32 +0200, Pavel Tisnovsky wrote:
> I've made a simple patch for the Mauve test gnu/testlet/java/awt/Canvas/PaintTest.java
> This patch adds a small delay before computation of canvas size and its
> absolute position on the screen is done. There's also added a test for
> a color of a pixel located inside the canvas.
Yes, looks fine to me. You probably always need a Robot.waitForIdle()
after a pack()/show().