This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: Jacks tests for Java 7 / JSR 334
- From: "Jesper Ãqvist" <jesper at llbit dot se>
- To: mauve-discuss at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2011 16:23:22 +0200
- Subject: Re: Jacks tests for Java 7 / JSR 334
- References: <4D889FB3.firstname.lastname@example.org> <AANLkTikUpN5qyzg+GChoEQzjE3FULxvRSEqWyVGhCkuj@mail.gmail.com>
On 03/23/2011 01:08 AM, Dr Andrew John Hughes wrote:
On 22 March 2011 13:10, Jesper Ãqvist<email@example.com> wrote:
I would like to know whether anyone is working on Jacks tests for Java 7 /
JSR 334? I am currently implementing the language changes coming in Java 7
in a compiler for my Master's thesis and I'm using the Jacks test framework
to run some of my tests.
Consequently I've already implemented some tests for JSR 334 in the Jacks
framework, which I'll happily submit if this isn't already being done
I don't know of anyone doing 1.7 work for Jacks and it would be great
to include any patches you may have.
How do I go about submitting the patch with my new test cases?