This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: Jacks tests for Java 7 / JSR 334
- From: Dr Andrew John Hughes <gnu_andrew at member dot fsf dot org>
- To: Jesper Ãqvist <jesper dot oqvist at cs dot lth dot se>
- Cc: mauve-discuss at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 00:08:02 +0000
- Subject: Re: Jacks tests for Java 7 / JSR 334
- References: <4D889FB3.email@example.com>
On 22 March 2011 13:10, Jesper Ãqvist <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Hello Mauve,
> I would like to know whether anyone is working on Jacks tests for Java 7 /
> JSR 334? I am currently implementing the language changes coming in Java 7
> in a compiler for my Master's thesis and I'm using the Jacks test framework
> to run some of my tests.
> Consequently I've already implemented some tests for JSR 334 in the Jacks
> framework, which I'll happily submit if this isn't already being done
I don't know of anyone doing 1.7 work for Jacks and it would be great
to include any patches you may have.
Free Java Software Engineer
Red Hat, Inc. (http://www.redhat.com)
Support Free Java!
Contribute to GNU Classpath and the OpenJDK
PGP Key: F5862A37 (https://keys.indymedia.org/)
Fingerprint = EA30 D855 D50F 90CD F54D Â0698 0713 C3ED F586 2A37