This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
version of java for the sources ?
- From: Fabien DUMINY <fabien dot duminy at webmails dot com>
- To: mauve-discuss at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 06:56:04 +0100
- Subject: version of java for the sources ?
Can I use Java 5 features in mauve sources (the core part, not the
testlet part) ?
Here are the changes I am currently finalizing :
- an XML report reader/writer
- a comparator of 2 XML reports (to show regressions/progressions in
both html or plain text)
- some non-JNode-specific minor changes that were needed to make mauve
usable in JNode
- removing gnu.testlet.runner.XMLGenerator : that class is empty and I
am not modifying/using it
- add nanoxml lite (licence zlib/libpng) by copying the 2 files
(XMLElement, XMLParseException) from icedtea
Fabien (FabienD on irc)