This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: Am I doing something wrong?
- From: Christian Thalinger <twisti at complang dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- To: David Herron <David dot Herron at Sun dot COM>
- Cc: mauve-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 09:34:34 +0200
- Subject: Re: Am I doing something wrong?
- References: <4861947D.email@example.com>
On Tue, 2008-06-24 at 17:42 -0700, David Herron wrote:
> Just to try out Mauve I'm running it on my OS X machine with Apple's Java.
> ./configure --with-vm=/Library/Java/Home/bin/java
> java Harness -verbose -showpasses -compile -vm java gnu.testlet
One thing that's wrong, but I'm not sure this is causing the exception,
you have to pass an argument to -compile option:
-compile [yes|no]: specify whether or not to compile the tests
before running them. This
When I try your commandline, it simply test all testlets except the ones