This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: "I'm Sun. Can I use the Mauve Project's testsuite?"
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: David Herron <David dot Herron at Sun dot COM>
- Cc: mauve-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 19:03:03 -0600
- Subject: Re: "I'm Sun. Can I use the Mauve Project's testsuite?"
- References: <48583C7B.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
David> Reviewing the license headers I found an instance of the Common Public
David> License in a properties file.
David> I don't know yet if this will be a problem. The policy says I have to
David> tell the lawyers about this other license ....soooooo... Hm, I also
David> found a file under the Apache license and that the CORBA tests were
David> imported from elsewhere and are under either LGPL or GPL.
Yeah, I guess it is a mish-mash. Personally I wouldn't be averse to
just deleting selected tests if it makes life simpler.
Supposedly I added that zip test. I don't remember doing it :)
For the CORBA tests, email Audrius. He should be able to tell you
exactly where they came from; or it may be in the Mauve list archives.
David> I really just wanted to send you an email with that question from your
David> FAQ because it's such a cool question for me to ask.
The Mauve web site is hilariously un-updated. It still mentions
getting CVS from Cyclic.