This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
- From: Mark Wielaard <mark at klomp dot org>
- To: Audrius Meskauskas <audriusa at bluewin dot ch>
- Cc: mauve-discuss at sourceware dot org, Roman Kennke <kennke at aicas dot com>
- Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 16:31:45 +0100
- Subject: Re: junit.framework.Assert
- References: <4590364F.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, 2006-12-25 at 21:36 +0100, Audrius Meskauskas wrote:
> Today I have discovered that junit.framework.Assert seems not
> compileable, because it twice calls the non existing methods of the
> check(double, double, double).
> It seems trivial to implement the workaround. Should we fix this?
Yes, please. I just noticed this today. I assume this class isn't
compiled in the default Makefile/Harness implementation. But it is bad
to have non-compilable classes in the tree (makes some IDEs like Eclipse