This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: Problem with auto compilation and gnu.testlet.java.security.Engine.getInstance
- From: Anthony Balkissoon <abalkiss at redhat dot com>
- To: Edwin Steiner <edwin dot steiner at gmx dot net>
- Cc: mauve-discuss at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 11:52:17 -0400
- Subject: Re: Problem with auto compilation and gnu.testlet.java.security.Engine.getInstance
- References: <20060810122151.GA22953@localhost.localdomain>
On Thu, 2006-08-10 at 14:21 +0200, Edwin Steiner wrote:
> When testing cacao with mauve we had a FAIL that only occurred on the
> first test run in a clean mauve checkout.
> The reason is that when running the testlet
> mauve auto compilation misses the required class
> This class is later compiled when the MessageDigest testlet is run,
> so the FAIL is not reproducible later.
> Any idea what to do about this?
So the test compiles and runs, but fails because it requires MauveDigest
and can't find it? I've tried running the test after a clean checkout,
and it works, but there are some failures. So I'm guessing it falls
back to some default behaviour when it can't find MauveDigest?
I see that the test file has the "// Uses:" note, I guess we have to
make Mauve search for that and autocompile the needed files.