This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
RE: Testing JDK bugs?
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: "Jeroen Frijters" <jeroen at sumatra dot nl>
- Cc: "Andrew Haley" <aph at redhat dot com>, "David Gilbert" <david dot gilbert at object-refinery dot com>, "Roman Kennke" <roman at kennke dot org>, <classpath at gnu dot org>, <mauve-discuss at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 10:45:21 -0400
- Subject: RE: Testing JDK bugs?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <D92197D0A6547B44A1567814F851FA6827A53C@LEMBU.sumatrasoftware.com>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
Jeroen> We obviously agree on this, but I'm trying to point out that things
Jeroen> aren't always as "obvious" as one would think at first glance.
How about distilling this wisdom into a section in the Classpath