This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: RFC: Jessie tests
- From: Anthony Balkissoon <abalkiss at redhat dot com>
- To: Casey Marshall <csm at gnu dot org>
- Cc: mauve-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 14:28:47 -0400
- Subject: Re: RFC: Jessie tests
- References: <7747DBCC-AA1E-4178-A7F2-24A748B012E0@gnu.org>
On Wed, 2006-07-26 at 17:30 -0700, Casey Marshall wrote:
> I have some tests for the new version of Jessie (our SSL provider)
> that I'm working on, but was curious if checking them in will disrupt
> anyone. Right now, the tests will only compile and run against the
> ssl-nio-branch of Classpath, and I will merge the code into the
> generics branch once it's OK to do so (that is, probably after the
> 0.92 release).
> So, these tests will only compile and run right now against the ssl-
> nio branch, and after the merge will work with the generics branch,
> but not with trunk. Will either situation be unreasonably disruptive?
> If not, I'll check these tests in this weekend.
I don't think this is a problem. They will show up as FAILs but that's
about the worst that should happen. Doesn't bother me, but maybe
someone else has some input.