This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: Intel's AWT/Swing test suite
- From: Roman Kennke <kennke at aicas dot com>
- To: David Gilbert <david dot gilbert at object-refinery dot com>
- Cc: GNU Classpath <classpath at gnu dot org>, mauve-discuss at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 10:21:41 +0200
- Subject: Re: Intel's AWT/Swing test suite
- References: <44982D85.email@example.com> <44C4EA69.firstname.lastname@example.org>
I've uploaded a new jar file containing modified test cases from the
Intel test suite (the jar contains both .java and .class files, see
below for more details). Compared to the jar I posted last month, this
one contains around 900 additional tests. Most of the new tests are for
the javax.swing.text.* package:
Thank you for this great work! This will surely help alot getting our
Swing more stable...
We should also clean up the Mauve tests. There seem to be quite a couple
of tests that also fail with current JDK.