This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: About the download page
- From: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>
- To: "M.Kranthi Kumar" <kranthi at iitg dot ernet dot in>
- Cc: mauve-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 18:21:24 +0100
- Subject: Re: About the download page
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
M.Kranthi Kumar writes:
> I am trying to download Mauve, but the snapshot on the download
> page is of 26th dec 2004. I am behind a http proxy, due to which, I think,
> I am not able to connect to the cvs server. Could some one please point me
> to some place where I can download the latest sources through normal http
> or ftp?
The Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati doesn't have any access
to external CVS ??? Incredible...