Re: new module

On 21 Jun 2006, at 08:52, Mark Wielaard wrote:

On Mon, 2006-06-19 at 18:03 +0100, Andrew John Hughes wrote:
On Mon, 2006-06-19 at 10:00 -0600, Tom Tromey wrote:
I added a new 'builder' module to mauve.
This has the scripts we use on builder.classpath.org to drive the
nightly builds.

builder isn't yet set up to use this code, but hopefully I'll be
doing that a bit later.  First I wanted to clean up a few things in
the scripts.

Tom

Great news! Particularly take a look at ecj, which still seems to be failing, despite me pointing it at our built version in two different ways... :(

Yes, thanks a lot Tom!
I saw Tom added a patch for real gcjx removal in the builder module. I
have installed that patch now on builder.classpath.org and will monitor
a full build cycle. It seems we were using the gcjx build a lot still
even though I disabled it (in a crappy way, now that I see all the
places Tom needed to patch, sorry about that). If things go right this
should get our ecj-bootstrap back.

Cheers,

Mark

Hallelujah! We might finally see the result of Tom's concurrency patch. -- Andrew :)

Postgraduate Student
Verification and Testing Group
Department of Computer Science
University of Sheffield