Re: Intel's AWT/Swing test suite

Hi David,

that*s awesome! When things are cleaned up we certainly should add this
to some daily test script, or maybe hook up into Mauve (dunno how that
could be done wrt to licensing issues though).

I come to think that the refactoring part should be quite easy using
Eclipse, it's usually only a matter of a few clicks.

/Roman