This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: Mauve wishlist
- From: Audrius Meskauskas <audriusa at bluewin dot ch>
- To: Mauve discuss <mauve-discuss at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 23:34:56 +0100
- Subject: Re: Mauve wishlist
- References: <1142613140.3805.20.camel@rh-ibm-t41>
1. My largest problem was hangings during the tests. When an error
report is just an error report, hanging blocks all testing process,
requiring to remove such test manually. The problem is difficult to
solve, but maybe the tests could run in the separate thread, and the
threads of the normally terminated tests could be reused. JUnit, by the
way, also has the same problem.
2. Probably the error reports could include the line, where the harness
check failed. The stack trace of the newly constructed exception could
be used to get the line information. The uncaught exception reports
could also provide more information, not just "uncaught exception", as
it is now.