This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: Re:Mauve liscense:GPL 3?
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Dalibor Topic <robilad at kaffe dot org>
- Cc: Audrius Meskauskas <audriusa at bluewin dot ch>, Mauve discuss <mauve-discuss at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 00:38:36 +0100
- Subject: Re: Re:Mauve liscense:GPL 3?
- References: <43F58D08.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Dalibor" == Dalibor Topic <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Dalibor> On Fri, 2006-02-17 at 09:44 +0100, Audrius Meskauskas wrote:
>> Stupid idea this morning, but if the GPL 3 would be Apache compatible,
>> maybe we could just show more intiative and merge the Java tests from
>> THEY testing project? All we need is the JUnit adapter to Mauve that it
>> is for sure possible to write. I was suggesting this idea long time ago.
Dalibor> Sure, next year when the GPL3 is released, we could do that.
I'm not sure we even need that. Couldn't we have a single harness to
run both sets of tests and distribute the result under a mixed