Re: Disabled tests

Hi Gary,

On Tue, 2005-11-29 at 13:51 +0000, Gary Benson wrote:
> What do we do with failing tests?

I think we should have xfail files for them.
But currently we don't really have up to date ones.
And in the past various runtimes had completely different failure
behavior making it unclear what the "correct" xfail file would be.

I hope the work of Edwin from teh Cacao team will help here since the
produce lists of common failures between runtimes.

> The reason I ask is that I just noticed that the listRoots test in
> gnu/testlet/java/io/File/security.java has been disabled in a totally
> non-obvious way.  Should I reenable it?

I think so. I have worked on this, but it is so obscure that I cannot
really see the how and what should be happening here. Sorry about that.

Cheers,

Mark