This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: FYI: New tests for JSplitPane
- From: David Gilbert <david dot gilbert at object-refinery dot com>
- To: Anthony Balkissoon <abalkiss at redhat dot com>
- Cc: mauve-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 21:09:01 +0000
- Subject: Re: FYI: New tests for JSplitPane
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Anthony Balkissoon wrote:
I submitted these new tests:[snip]
2005-11-16 Anthony Balkissoon <email@example.com>
//You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
//along with Mauve; see the file COPYING. If not, write to
//the Free Software Foundation, 59 Temple Place - Suite 330,
//Boston, MA 02111-1307, USA.
There is a new address for the FSF now, GNU Classpath has been updated
but Mauve is still to be done. It's probably a good idea to get in the
habit of using the new address for new tests, while we wait for a
volunteer for the glorious task of updating the address for all the
existing tests---my script writing skills are not up to it, though I'm
sure it's easy.
Great to see all the new Mauve tests being written!