This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
- From: Michael Koch <konqueror at gmx dot de>
- To: Norman Hendrich <hendrich at informatik dot uni-hamburg dot de>
- Cc: classpath at gnu dot org, mauve-discuss at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 16:01:25 +0200
- Subject: Re: classpath+mauve
- References: <200510141356.j9EDuS4O015670@rzdspc1.informatik.uni-hamburg.de>
On Fri, Oct 14, 2005 at 03:56:28PM +0200, Norman Hendrich wrote:
> Hello David and Audrius,
> first of all, thanks for your answers to my mauve-setup question(s).
> I tried the MakeTestClassList program, which seems to work fine.
> However, after spending another few hours trying to get the whole
> testsuite running, my worst fears are confirmed... To summarize:
> * writing new testcases is easy
> * running individual testcases is easy (from the shell or eclipse)
> * running parts of the testsuite via an index file works.
> * BUT there is no easy way to run the whole testsuite. A developer
> first has to create a custom list of exclusion testcases, before
> running the remaining fraction of the testsuite...
Not true. I just use the batch_run utility to run them all. I know that
Mark uses this too.
Escape the Java Trap with GNU Classpath!
Join the community at http://planet.classpath.org/