some eclipse updates

Just FYI, a couple of days ago I added an eclipse file template to
mauve cvs.  Now if you make a new mauve file in eclipse, it will
automatically fill in all the header stuff with a FIXME comment at
each place you must edit (the file's purpose, the copyright owner, and
the default Tags setting).

I have a patch here that makes Mauve depend on having classpath and
jamvm projects in the same workspace.  I wasn't sure if folks would
want that or not; personally I find it quite useful as it means I can
easily go from a classpath change to testing it in mauve (using the
just-built classpath and jamvm).

Is anybody out there using eclipse to work on mauve who doesn't want a
setup like this?  Speak up; if nobody else is doing this I will check
it in.

Tom