This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
some eclipse updates
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Mauve News Group <mauve-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: 20 Sep 2005 09:25:19 -0600
- Subject: some eclipse updates
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
Just FYI, a couple of days ago I added an eclipse file template to
mauve cvs. Now if you make a new mauve file in eclipse, it will
automatically fill in all the header stuff with a FIXME comment at
each place you must edit (the file's purpose, the copyright owner, and
the default Tags setting).
I have a patch here that makes Mauve depend on having classpath and
jamvm projects in the same workspace. I wasn't sure if folks would
want that or not; personally I find it quite useful as it means I can
easily go from a classpath change to testing it in mauve (using the
just-built classpath and jamvm).
Is anybody out there using eclipse to work on mauve who doesn't want a
setup like this? Speak up; if nobody else is doing this I will check