Re: New test for RootPane's glassPane layout manager

Hi, thanks for posting the test!

I noted my email in your new test :) please use your own name and the
current year for the copyright line.
I'm wondering, is the GUI tag needed here?  since you never do a show on
the JFrame I'm thinking that if you don't have a DISPLAY it might just
work anyway.  If it works, then the GUI tag is not needed.

--
Thomas Zander