Re: Keeping Jacks Up-to-date

On 19 Sep 2005 08:43:28 -0600, Tom Tromey <tromey@redhat.com> wrote:

> Ranjit> [I notice that there are separate constraints called "jsr201" and
> Ranjit> "staticImport" - AFAIK, JSR201 included static import (along with
> Ranjit> auto-boxing, enhanced for, etc.). And I also notice that mainline
> Ranjit> GCJ's gcj_setup should switch off for these constraints.]
>
> Yeah.  The 201 additions were not planned much.
> Feel free to fix this stuff if you like.

Judging by your recent patch, and just to be clear, you'd prefer
the constraints to be "boxing", "staticImport", "generics", etc.
rather than a blanket "jsr201", right?

Thanks,
Ranjit.

--
Ranjit Mathew      Email: rmathew AT gmail DOT com

Bangalore, INDIA.    Web: http://ranjitmathew.hostingzero.com/