This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: Keeping Jacks Up-to-date
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Ranjit Mathew <rmathew at gmail dot com>
- Cc: mauve-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 17 Sep 2005 08:58:24 -0600
- Subject: Re: Keeping Jacks Up-to-date
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Ranjit" == Ranjit Mathew <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Ranjit> Does anyone have any objections to moving Jacks to JLS 3rd
Ranjit> 3. Removing tests that are no longer wrong. For example,
Ranjit> auto-boxing in JLS 3 invalidates some of the testcases.
How about making them conditional so that people can continue to test
1.4 compilers? I think this is probably worthwhile for the next year