This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: Can I commit a bug fix in CreateTags.java ?
- From: Michael Koch <konqueror at gmx dot de>
- To: Fabien DUMINY <fabien dot duminy at laposte dot net>
- Cc: mauve-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 13:52:54 +0200
- Subject: Re: Can I commit a bug fix in CreateTags.java ?
- References: <432BFCD0.email@example.com>
On Sat, Sep 17, 2005 at 01:24:00PM +0200, Fabien DUMINY wrote:
> I found and fixed a bug in CreateTags. The ';' wasn't removed from the package declaration and it
> was written in the testlet className.
> Can I commit the bug fix (when I will have the rights to do) ?
> I ask you that question because I read that such modification (in the core of Mauve, not in the
> testlets) should be discussed here.
Please send a patch representing this change here.
Escape the Java Trap with GNU Classpath!
Join the community at http://planet.classpath.org/