This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: running Mauve under Windows
- From: Dalibor Topic <robilad at kaffe dot org>
- To: fduminy at users dot sourceforge dot net
- Cc: mauve-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 21:45:05 +0200
- Subject: Re: running Mauve under Windows
- References: <43271DB8.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Fabien DUMINY wrote:
> Hi all,
> I have seen that there is a discussion about the problem of case in
> filenames under Windows.
> Is someone working on solving the problem ?
> If nobody work on that, I can do it only where needed (Color will become
> ColorClass for example).
> I plan to use it for testing JNode and I will also probably contribute
> for adding new tests.
I don't think anyone was working on a patch, so it would be great if you
could write it :)