This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: Mauve coding on Windows
- From: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>
- To: Martin Olsson <mnemo at minimum dot se>
- Cc: mauve-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 10:00:09 +0100
- Subject: Re: Mauve coding on Windows
- References: <432259B7.email@example.com>
Martin Olsson writes:
> I would like to write some test cases for the GNU classpath project. I
> fetched Mauve from CVS (using eclipse "create project from cvs") but I
> ran into a whole bunch of errors:
> I think these errors are related to me running Windows 2000 and windows
> does not allow a file called "Color" and a dir called "color".
Well, this should be pretty easy to fix by renaming a few files. This
would be a good patch for Mauve.