Re: Mauve coding on Windows

Meskauskas Audrius wrote:

Of course, it is worthwhile to learn how to to run a complete Mauve test set, and how to build Classpath, and join the main project developing and so on. All this would be great from your side, but it takes time and may not be easy under Windows.

It won't be easy to run all the tests on Windows initially, but I think if we can solve the problem of checking out the CVS into Eclipse on Windows, it won't be long before someone writes a utility to make it simple to compile and run all (or a selected subset of) the tests. And if the end result is more developers working on Mauve, then I think it is worth the effort.

Regards,

Dave