This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: Mauve coding on Windows
- From: Martin Olsson <mnemo at minimum dot se>
- To: audriusa at bluewin dot ch
- Cc: mauve-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 01:53:13 -0700
- Subject: Re: Mauve coding on Windows
- References: <432259B7.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4321E9E6.email@example.com>
I think you misunderstood; I actually intend to write tests for GNU
Meskauskas Audrius wrote:
As your purpose is to just write some new tests and not to test GNU
Classpath, the simplest and easiest way would be without much thinking
to delete all tests.
I would like to write some test cases for the GNU classpath project. I
fetched Mauve from CVS (using eclipse "create project from cvs") but I
ran into a whole bunch of errors:
I think these errors are related to me running Windows 2000 and
windows does not allow a file called "Color" and a dir called "color".
Someone on IRC said that there is atleast one other guy that uses
Windows for Mauve development (Jeroen?). If anyone can provide
information how I can setup a proper Mauve-compatible dev environment
on Windows please drop me a line.
I also have another question, how do I know what test cases are
missing and needs to be implemented?