This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
building with eclipse
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Mauve News Group <mauve-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: 18 Aug 2005 10:00:28 -0600
- Subject: building with eclipse
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
I've set things up so that you can build Mauve as an Eclipse project.
It requires you to also have a classpath project at the moment, and it
uses the classpath classes for the bootclasspath of the mauve build.
To see this, use Eclipse 3.1, check out Classpath (and wait for it to
build), then check out Mauve. That should be enough, no configury or
anything else should be required.
An idea for the future would be to add a standard launch
configuration so that you can easily run mauve using the just-built
classpath on jamvm.
A more complicated idea would be a test-running GUI of some sort
(standalone or an Eclipse plugin) that would let you pick subsets of
the tests, see regressions, see what tests are new, etc.