RE: New locks tests need -Dmauve.vmexec set

Mark Wielaard wrote:
> I just checked in the following for the new file lock tests.

Thanks, this is a really awesome test!

> I have updated runner to pass -Dmauve.vmexec=$RUNTIME.

This is nice feature that might be helpful for other tests as well.
Maybe we should add a method to TestHarness to start up a new VM?

I made one small change to your code, to first stop the seconday process
and only then delete the file, because on Windows you cannot delete that
is open (unless you explicitly allow this, which the JVMs don't do).

Regards,
Jeroen