Re: can Mauve help me test a PersonalJava implementation?

Thanks for the reply.

I have already produced a version of the SimpleTestHarness that will
run on a 1.1.8 VM.  Then there are 39 1.1-tagged test classes that I
have identified as needing repair actually to run on a 1.1.8 VM.  I
have so far made repairs for 2 and have in mind doing a good number of
the 39.  But there may be some test classes that I will simply not
choose to utilize, those that make use of the AWT Robot class being
definite candidates for that list.  It might just be better to change
their tagging in my opinion.

When I am done, if there is interest in having this work committed,
I'll certainly be happy to make it available.

With regard to my question about history, I know about the -D option,
but my question was whether the current repository has revisions that
and many have to make compromises that "lose history" for various
reasons over such a long span).

Thanks again,
sts