This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: can Mauve help me test a PersonalJava implementation?
- From: Dalibor Topic <robilad at kaffe dot org>
- To: Steven Schwarz <schwarz at solekai dot com>
- Cc: Thomas Zander <zander at kde dot org>, mauve-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com, classpath at gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 17:31:22 +0200
- Subject: Re: can Mauve help me test a PersonalJava implementation?
- References: <XFMail.email@example.com>
Steven Schwarz wrote:
So I guess my question about whether I can use Mauve in the
environment I need to is made equivalent to whether I can find a
compiler that will compile Mauve producing classes with version
strictly before 46.0. Any suggestions for such a compiler? I've only
ever used Sun (or blackdown) JDKs. Will Jikes help?
you can usually pass the compiler a flag to tell it to generate class
files for an older VM. -source or -target depending on the compiler.