This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: Jacks tests for the new java spec
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Dalibor Topic <robilad at yahoo dot com>
- Cc: Taoufik EL AOUMARI <taoufik at dms dot at>, mauve-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 02 Mar 2005 14:11:14 -0700
- Subject: Re: Jacks tests for the new java spec
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>> Are there gonna be tests for the jsr-201 (Enumerations, Autoboxing,
>> Enhanced for loops and Static Import) in the next Jacks updates ?
>> Is there a possiblity to add our tests made for the jsr-201 ?
Dalibor> I think it would be great to have tests for the new jsrs
Dalibor> added to jacks, too. You can ask Tom Tromey for cvs access
Dalibor> to mauve/jacks.
Fill out the handy form:
There are a few jacks tests for new language features already. And I
think I have some more lying around that I haven't checked in
yet... nothing very comprehensive though.