This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: locales test has non ascii chars..
- From: Michael Koch <konqueror at gmx dot de>
- To: mauve-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
- Cc: Thomas Zander <zander at kde dot org>
- Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 13:18:46 +0100
- Subject: Re: locales test has non ascii chars..
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Am Donnerstag, 30. Dezember 2004 13:07 schrieb Thomas Zander:
> I'm having trouble getting the localeTest class to compile
> correctly since it has non-ascii chars. And lots of them :}
Well, mostly german umlauts. What do you expect from me ? ;-)
> I suggest to filter the java file and replace the non ascii values
> with their \u00xx values instead.
> See the attached patch and the class to generate this change. I'm
> worried about the code on lines 410-414 which contains lots of
> non-standard chars. Maybe a typo?
No, this is no typo, just a workaround.
> Anyway; can you pick this up? Or can I commit?
Please commit. Thanks for testing.
I think we need to fix some of the testcases. JDK seem to return wrong
values. Or at least different ones than CLDR expects.