This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
RE: Mauve CVS server broken
- From: "Jeroen Frijters" <jeroen at sumatra dot nl>
- To: "Michael Koch" <konqueror at gmx dot de>,<mauve-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Cc: "Shining Liao" <shiningliao at hotmail dot com>
- Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 08:03:16 +0100
- Subject: RE: Mauve CVS server broken
Michael Koch wrote:
> Am Montag, 20. Dezember 2004 17:35 schrieb Shining Liao:
> > cvs [checkout aborted]: unable to reopen
> > `/cvs/mauve/mauve/gnu/testlet/java/io/Utf8Encoding/Attic/utf8test.d
I caused this problem (with TortoiseCVS as well), it may very well be
TortoiseCVS bug that it chokes on this, but I suspect there is something
funny with the underlying cvs file as well (also caused by TortoiseCVS
(and by me)).