This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: Mauve CVS server broken
- From: Michael Koch <konqueror at gmx dot de>
- To: mauve-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
- Cc: "Shining Liao" <shiningliao at hotmail dot com>
- Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 07:45:09 +0100
- Subject: Re: Mauve CVS server broken
- References: <BAY2-F217CEA8162D806D39FFE3AB8A20@phx.gbl>
Am Montag, 20. Dezember 2004 17:35 schrieb Shining Liao:
> I am trying to download mauve. Unfortunately, there is something
> wrong on mauve CVS server.
> Anyone know where can I send an email to tell mauve project owner
> or whoever can fix it?
> I've tried to download nightly build (zip file), use Eclipse to
> download and use TortoseCVS. All of
> them are broken. There are lots of files are missing.
> The error message when using TortoseCVS is:
> cvs [checkout aborted]: unable to reopen
I have no problem accessing mauve CVS here from my Linux clients. I
duess you use some Windows versions. I read some time ago that
TortoiseCVS has problems with some versions of CVS servers but its a
What error message(s) do you get with the nightly builds ?