This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: Mauve test case changes
- From: Michael Koch <konqueror at gmx dot de>
- To: mauve-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
- Cc: "Shining Liao" <shiningliao at hotmail dot com>
- Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 17:50:31 +0100
- Subject: Re: Mauve test case changes
- References: <BAY2-F7B8401E7189848261C62BB8B50@phx.gbl>
Am Dienstag, 7. Dezember 2004 17:39 schrieb Shining Liao:
> I have downloaded mauve nightly build on 20041117 and 20041207.
> It look to me that there are lots of differences in between. For
> example, All gnu.testlet.java.lang.*
> ... etc.
> test classes are missing!
> Where can I get more information about how mauve test cases changed
> and what direction
> are they going to....
I don't know about the tarballs but the best is to use CVS directly:
With CVS you can get diffs between versions and when it was commited
and all such infos.