This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
- From: Michael Koch <konqueror at gmx dot de>
- To: mauve-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
- Cc: "Jeroen Frijters" <jeroen at sumatra dot nl>, <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 18:17:59 +0100
- Subject: Re: gnu/testlet/java/io/Utf8Encoding/utf8test.data
- References: <D92197D0A6547B44A1567814F851FA6802A552@LEMBU.sumatrasoftware.com>
Am Mittwoch, 24. November 2004 17:01 schrieb Jeroen Frijters:
> I tried to remove utf8test.data and add it again as a binary file, but I
> somehow managed to get cvs confused. It thinks the file already exists.
> Tom can you fix this?
> For the time being I checked in the file as utf8test.bin and modified
> the test to read that instead.
I would say: leave it as it is now. utf8test.bin is okay too.