This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
- From: "Jeroen Frijters" <jeroen at sumatra dot nl>
- To: "Mauve Discuss" <mauve-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Cc: <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 17:01:58 +0100
- Subject: gnu/testlet/java/io/Utf8Encoding/utf8test.data
I tried to remove utf8test.data and add it again as a binary file, but I
somehow managed to get cvs confused. It thinks the file already exists.
Tom can you fix this?
For the time being I checked in the file as utf8test.bin and modified
the test to read that instead.