This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
virtual machine tests
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Mauve News Group <mauve-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: 26 Oct 2004 17:09:43 -0600
- Subject: virtual machine tests
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
I've been doing some surgery on the VM parts of libgcj, and it occurs
to me that there isn't really a comprehensive test suite for this. I
think it is time to set one up.
My current plan is to make a new Mauve module called "vm", and put
tests there. Of the many test frameworks we have at the moment, I
find jacks is the easiest to work with (and most appropriate for this
kind of testing), so I think I will just copy that framework and use
it. Eventually I'd like to move the verifier tests here as well.
It will be a little while before I set this up for real. Send email
if you have an objection or comment.