This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: X.509 certificate tests
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Casey Marshall <csm at gnu dot org>
- Cc: mauve-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 26 Oct 2004 09:45:48 -0600
- Subject: Re: X.509 certificate tests
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
Casey> I've repackaged the implementation of the PKITS  test suite I wrote
Casey> for the X.509 implementation I have been working on (and, might be
Casey> putting into Classpath) for Mauve.
Is this something that would fit into the existing mauve approach? If
not we can always make a new module in cvs.
Hmm, I see you don't have mauve write access. Let's change that.